Male diet for High Potency
It’s extremely important for male sexual health to have a balanced nutrition. First, it helps to avoid overweighting. Secondly, the functioning of the endocrine system and the whole organism will be adjusted. There are a number of products that contribute to the synthesis of testosterone.
Consequently, the level of libido increases and the potency is improved and restored. Besides, healthy eating is very important during ED treatment. Every doctor knows that the patient will have the better results after taking Viagra pills when he keeps a healthy diet at the moment.
So, the daily diet should include the following products:
- Sour cream;
- Green onions;
- Fresh vegetables and fruits;
- Pumpkin seeds.
There are disputes about meat: some argue that meat worsens the state of health. But meat is an essential part of male healthy diet because this is the source of the necessary protein. It’s possible only to reduce the number of meat dishes. Also, it is important to eat only dietary types of meat – rabbit, turkey, chicken breast, and beef that should only be steamed, baked or boiled. But fried fatty meat only harms the male potency. Chicken eggs also contain the necessary level of protein, but at the same time they can increase the cholesterol level. That’s why 3-4 eggs a week are more than enough. Some experts say that it is possible to restore potency when using natural coffee. Indeed, only natural coffee improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system. One cup of coffee a day positively affects the male sexual health. But if you drink more, there is a risk of development of hypertension.
Food Products that Damage Male Health
A male healthy diet should also exclude some certain food products that can be very harmful for sexual health. In other words there is a list of products that can bring to nought all positive and health benefits of a balanced diet.
The most harmful ones are:
- Alcoholic beverages. There are two exceptions to the rules – a glass of wine or a glass of cognac. This dosage affects sensual life favorably, increasing the libido of both sexual partners. But it should be remembered that none of the alcoholic beverages should be drunk before and after taking Viagra pills because it may decrease the drug effect;
- It contains a large number of phytoestrogens – analogues of female sex hormones. Over time, testosterone is replaced by estrogen and the testosterone production ceases;
- Energy drinks and soda;
- Drinking coffee in large quantities (more than three cups a day);
- A large amount of salt and sugar because they damage the functioning of the circulatory system;
- Canned goods. They contain lots of carcinogens that are harmful for the male health;
- Marinated foods. Vinegar should be consumed in limited quantities, as it disrupts the production of testosterone;
- Smoked products. They contain substances that have a toxic effect on the circulatory system.
One last thing: a man choose for your eating only healthy food products and do it every day but all these will be absolutely useless if he goes on smoking and living a sedentary way of life. Therefore, if a man wants to keep the potency until old age he needs not only to eat useful foods, but also play sports, have a positive attitude to life and most importantly – have regular sex.